Dedicated Motorsports brings you a plug and play solution to replace the factory supercharger cooling pump found on the Gen2 CTS-V. The CWA50 outflows the popular Varimax pump and is a direct replacement. The DMS kit will come with a plug and play wiring harness for the 2009-2014 CTS-V and a mounting clamp. This pump is versatile enough to be an asset to any cooling system.
• Name: "Pierburg CWA50"
• Operation voltage: 8-16 volts
• Weight: approx. 1.0 kg
• Current consumption: 5.0-7.0A max. / (approx. 0.2mA in standby mode)
• Nominal diff. pressure: ≥ 0.53 bar *
• Flow rate: approx. 25 l/min @ 0.53bar 35 l/min @ 0.25bar
• Speed: approx. 6000 rpm
• Temperature range: -40°C – 110°C (water) / -40°C – 120°C (ambient)
• Protection: IP 67
• Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4 inch