We're extremely excited to work with Frankenstein Engine Dynamics on this program. Every set of heads starts off here at Dedicated Motorsports where we go through a complete tear down and inspection. If the heads pass inspection, they are sent out to be ported. Once the porting is completed we reassemble the heads and prepare them for shipment.
Tech Specs: Stage 2- Recommended for a max effort 4.070" bore or higher build.
- Manley Stainless Intake Valves: 2.180″
- Manley Stainless Exhaust Valves: 1.600″
- Intake Volume: 292cc
- Exhaust Volume: 93cc
- Chamber: 70cc
- Seats: Stock Iron
- Guides: Stock Powdered Metal
- Minimum Bore: 4.060
- Intake Manifold Recommendation: FED Billet Low Pro
- Stock Rockers or Jesel. Smith Brothers Trunnion Upgrade Kit Recommended
- Springs: FED .660″ Dual LSX Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers
- Intake Peak Flow: 394
- Exhaust Peak Flow: 266
- Recommended Alternative for Performance: FED F-310
Our Process Includes:
- 5-Axis CNC Porting – Intake/Exhaust/Chambers
- Precision CNC Valve Job
- Ends Machined
- Hand Blending
- Final wash and Assembly
- Pressure Tested
- Quality Control at Every Stage
The exchange process:
- You send your existing stock heads in to us where they are torn down and inspected. Typically the same day the heads are received.
- If the heads pass inspection, we ship you an existing set of already ported heads. This allows for the least amount of wait and downtime for your car and also allows us not to require a core charge.
Attn: Dedicated Motorsports FED
2217 Old Dennis Rd
Weatherford, TX 76087
(please include a copy of your order in the box)
This is a core exchange program. Your heads are required before we ship newly ported heads. We try our best to keep at least a set in stock at all times to ensure you are waiting on parts as little as possible.